Wednesday 20 January 2010

A new year in India


All my wishes of happiness for the new year ! 2010 - another decade... I still remember this competition 25 years ago for which I made a drawing for a child magazine on how I was imagining 2000... It seemed so distant and so big for me!

So, finally what is new about this 2010?? Well, as my blog has (not) shown, I am still in India...

The first surprise of the year that India had kept for me was unexpected new friends on my balcony... I took it as an auspicous blessing, or at least as a welcome back message, that Hyderabad and India was sending me.

my new friends:




Another (awesome!) news for this year is that I have now broken the 1000 km distance
driving record with my motorbike... proof is here







Otherwise... more seriously, for those who do not know yet (is there anyone? all my apologies, if so, you can post a complaint on this blog), 2010 will be a very special year for me... I promise I will post some photos of my wedding with Pawan on this blog.

That's all for today's new year's news... oh yes, and I was forgetting... as a new year's resolution I decided to update my blog more regularly...

2 comments:

La petite poule noire said...

Hello Floriane, nous nous sommes rapidement vues à la soirée "Trivial" de samedi. Je t'ai retrouvée grâce à ton post sur Bidar dont Thierry C. m'avait parlé. De mon côté, j'écris depuis mon arrivée à Hyderabad (ce n'est pas mon premier blog) mais en ce moment, j'ai un peu de mal. La chaleur, mon ordi en surchauffe, les moustiques la nuit ... Dur, dur d'être assidue !

xjosephx said...

Every year is new! holi doulutsava doul jatra