Wednesday 11 March 2009

Merry Holi festival!

I could not go to bed tonight without publishing something about Holi. Holi is the festival of colours, it is one of the most ancient festivals celebrated in India which announces the venue of spring. Curious readers can go on http://www.holifestival.org/ for more information.


This morning, I noticed a few unusual stalls on the way... like this one.


At first, I thought it was a toys stand, with all these bright colours.


But getting closer, I saw that what this guy was selling was a mysterious coloured powder. This afternoon I understood what the powder was for...




Some days, there is a merry ambiance at IWMI office...






























3 comments:

Unknown said...

hohoho Floriane, you were completely red (pink actually!)...i spot you had a new haircut? didn't you! nice :) hey put some more photos of your flat wanna see!!! :D mimi xxx

Floriane said...

Hi Mimi

I'll put some more pictures of the flat when it looks a bit less like a squat... I need to buy some furniture!

PS: last time I saw a haidresser was last December! maybe that's why it looks like an original style of haircut...

Thu Hien said...

Uh em công nhận kiểu tóc này hợp với chị lắm đó :-)
T'es encore plus belle avec les couleurs (et le mec derriere toi aussi, keke).